Like many sneakerheads, the Jordan 3 holds a special place in my heart & collection. When I first saw the Black Flip 3s I fell in love, blame it on Nice Kicks – their Weekly Wallpaper featuring the Flips practically mesmerized me. It’s not often we see a new color way of the 3s (well at least … Read more
- FAQ with Freehand Profit
- Freehand Profit presents the Boba Fett SB Helmet from #RISEoftheUNDS
- Army of the Undeadstock
- Freehand Profit & Drunk Off Shoes present the Fire Red IV Mask
- UNDS EVERYTHING: New tee from PROFITink.com
- RISE of the UNDS
- No Foolin'! New mask made from infamous Jordan "Bin 23" Vs
- Interviews & Publications
- Star Wars X Adidas X Freehand Profit - SneakerTrooper Helmet
- @SneakerNationTV presents "Phase 2" of the Grape V mask creation by Freehand Profit
- RISE of the UNDEADSTOCK: Freehand Profit Solo Show opens at @RSWDSD THIS FRIDAY!
- Chicago X Gas Mask - New Piece by Freehand Profit
- Working on Peaceful Poison II. New tees coming this summer! #wip #profitink #flyingpigs #fatchancecrew… instagram.com/p/ZoJHmYpQQV/ 2 hours ago
- Had the pleasure of meeting fellow artist jgbxxii while in Montreal! Proud to have your work in the… instagram.com/p/ZoBS0ApQV3/ 3 hours ago
- Continuing the look back at #MASK365, here's Day 6: 2nd design in the #guerrillaartsquadron series.… instagram.com/p/Zn3KPppQZe/ 5 hours ago
About the Artist:
Freehand Profit is an artist/illustrator/designer in Los Angeles with a healthy obsession with Hip-Hop, art & kicks. He is the creator of the sneaker gas masks*, MASK365, Guerrilla Art Squadron, Profit Ink.orporated Clothing as well as a founding member of the Fat Chance Crew.
Currently Freehand Profit is looking forward to the release of his first book - "Army of the Undeadstock". It will be more than 150 pages of full color photographs documenting his work over the past 2 years. Each mask will also be accompanied by a haiku written by San Diego poet, B(e) Selah. The book releases November 28.
*-previously known as 'The Branding Wars'/ also known as 'Army of the Undeadstock': the body of work consists of more than 30 masks made from deconstructed, highly coveted sneakers.