Anyone who’s read my interviews or artist statements has an understanding of how influential Hip-Hop has been on my life and art. Very few emcees have had an effect quite the way Method Man has. Snoop and the West Coast were the first to catch my ear in grade school, ‘Doggystyle’ was my first album. … Read more
- FAQ with Freehand Profit
- Freehand Profit presents the Boba Fett SB Helmet from #RISEoftheUNDS
- UNDS EVERYTHING: New tee from PROFITink.com
- Freehand Profit & Drunk Off Shoes present the Fire Red IV Mask
- RISE of the UNDS
- Army of the Undeadstock
- No Foolin'! New mask made from infamous Jordan "Bin 23" Vs
- Interviews & Publications
- Chicago X Gas Mask - New Piece by Freehand Profit
- Freehand Profit destroys Jordan Grape Vs: New World Premiere Video via @sneakernationtv
- New! Air Jordan Olympic VI Gas Mask
- About & Contact
- Can't get enough #poutine while in Montreal. Today I had to try the General Tao style per @prez_one's… instagram.com/p/ZgIxPzpQV3/ 41 minutes ago
- Much love to #MitchellandNess for the caps! That Spurs cap will come in handy when I hit #SanAntonio… instagram.com/p/ZgCN9YpQao/ 1 hour ago
- S/O to papixtruco lereal & the homies, great kickin it with y'all yesterday at #sneakerlifestyle2013… instagram.com/p/Zf_UJLpQVl/ 2 hours ago
About the Artist:
Freehand Profit is an artist/illustrator/designer in Los Angeles with a healthy obsession with Hip-Hop, art & kicks. He is the creator of the sneaker gas masks*, MASK365, Guerrilla Art Squadron, Profit Ink.orporated Clothing as well as a founding member of the Fat Chance Crew.
Currently Freehand Profit is looking forward to the release of his first book - "Army of the Undeadstock". It will be more than 150 pages of full color photographs documenting his work over the past 2 years. Each mask will also be accompanied by a haiku written by San Diego poet, B(e) Selah. The book releases November 28.
*-previously known as 'The Branding Wars'/ also known as 'Army of the Undeadstock': the body of work consists of more than 30 masks made from deconstructed, highly coveted sneakers.