Rick and Ro from Detroit’s sneaker shop Burn Rubber. BR is notorious in my sneaker rotation for the New Balance 580 “Blue Collars”, other notable collabs with Reebok like the “Apollo Young” Questions will be hitting the Chopping Block in 2013. Those of us watching the sneaker game would be short sighted not to be … Read more
- FAQ with Freehand Profit
- Army of the Undeadstock
- Freehand Profit & Drunk Off Shoes present the Fire Red IV Mask
- Freehand Profit presents the Boba Fett SB Helmet from #RISEoftheUNDS
- RISE of the UNDS
- No Foolin'! New mask made from infamous Jordan "Bin 23" Vs
- Interviews & Publications
- Skull G.A.S. Mask - Mask 327
- @SneakerNationTV presents Phase 3 of the Grape V Sneaker Mask Construction
- About & Contact
- @SneakerNationTV presents "Phase 2" of the Grape V mask creation by Freehand Profit
- RISE of the UNDEADSTOCK: Freehand Profit Solo Show opens at @RSWDSD THIS FRIDAY!
- @MilleniumShoes is bringing you chance to win some serious grails! bit.ly/11g7Ubg 5 hours ago
- Check out this article from Blow My High: blowmyhigh.com/freehandprofit/ #sneakerlifestyle2013 #montreal #drunkoffshoes #freehandprofit 5 hours ago
- Check out video from last weekend from Boro Clothing x Ihustlekicks @ Sneaker Lifestyle 2013 youtu.be/q8my0Kv2nn4 8 hours ago
About the Artist:
Freehand Profit is an artist/illustrator/designer in Los Angeles with a healthy obsession with Hip-Hop, art & kicks. He is the creator of the sneaker gas masks*, MASK365, Guerrilla Art Squadron, Profit Ink.orporated Clothing as well as a founding member of the Fat Chance Crew.
Currently Freehand Profit is looking forward to the release of his first book - "Army of the Undeadstock". It will be more than 150 pages of full color photographs documenting his work over the past 2 years. Each mask will also be accompanied by a haiku written by San Diego poet, B(e) Selah. The book releases November 28.
*-previously known as 'The Branding Wars'/ also known as 'Army of the Undeadstock': the body of work consists of more than 30 masks made from deconstructed, highly coveted sneakers.