Like many sneakerheads, the Jordan 3 holds a special place in my heart & collection. When I first saw the Black Flip 3s I fell in love, blame it on Nice Kicks – their Weekly Wallpaper featuring the Flips practically mesmerized me. It’s not often we see a new color way of the 3s (well at least … Read more
- FAQ with Freehand Profit
- Freehand Profit & Drunk Off Shoes present the Fire Red IV Mask
- Freehand Profit presents the Boba Fett SB Helmet from #RISEoftheUNDS
- UNDS EVERYTHING: New tee from PROFITink.com
- Army of the Undeadstock
- RISE of the UNDS
- No Foolin'! New mask made from infamous Jordan "Bin 23" Vs
- @SneakerNationTV presents Phase 3 of the Grape V Sneaker Mask Construction
- New mask by Freehand Profit made from Lebron 9 "Summit Lake Hornets"
- About & Contact
- @SneakerNationTV presents "Phase 2" of the Grape V mask creation by Freehand Profit
- New! Air Jordan Olympic VI Gas Mask
- RT @LeiraPR_CEO: #8&9Life: (Interview) @FreehandProfit x @8and9 x Art Basel Miami: youtube.com/watch?v=eIrE0u… #Culture #Streetwear #Life #Art 3 hours ago
- It's going down today! #SneakerLifestyle2013 I'll be there with @jbondl jboogs317 @QUESTBABY… instagram.com/p/ZdLrW1pQc5/ 3 hours ago
- #MASK365 went down 3 years ago, I'll be posting each day's mask in chronological order. Day 2 was… instagram.com/p/ZdFutdpQUS/ 4 hours ago
About the Artist:
Freehand Profit is an artist/illustrator/designer in Los Angeles with a healthy obsession with Hip-Hop, art & kicks. He is the creator of the sneaker gas masks*, MASK365, Guerrilla Art Squadron, Profit Ink.orporated Clothing as well as a founding member of the Fat Chance Crew.
Currently Freehand Profit is looking forward to the release of his first book - "Army of the Undeadstock". It will be more than 150 pages of full color photographs documenting his work over the past 2 years. Each mask will also be accompanied by a haiku written by San Diego poet, B(e) Selah. The book releases November 28.
*-previously known as 'The Branding Wars'/ also known as 'Army of the Undeadstock': the body of work consists of more than 30 masks made from deconstructed, highly coveted sneakers.