Rick and Ro from Detroit’s sneaker shop Burn Rubber. BR is notorious in my sneaker rotation for the New Balance 580 “Blue Collars”, other notable collabs with Reebok like the “Apollo Young” Questions will be hitting the Chopping Block in 2013. Those of us watching the sneaker game would be short sighted not to be … Read more
- FAQ with Freehand Profit
- Freehand Profit presents the Boba Fett SB Helmet from #RISEoftheUNDS
- Freehand Profit & Drunk Off Shoes present the Fire Red IV Mask
- Army of the Undeadstock
- Tiger Gas Mask - Mask 195
- RISE of the UNDS
- Pre-Orders now available for "Army of the Undeadstock" + South Beach 8 Gas Mask revealed!
- Skull G.A.S. Mask - Mask 327
- Bugs Bunny Gas Mask #179
- Death Before Dishonor...
- No Foolin'! New mask made from infamous Jordan "Bin 23" Vs
- "Killin' Monsters, waiting for Meth" - Method Man show in OC
- @MilleniumShoes is bringing you chance to win some serious grails! bit.ly/11g7Ubg 13 hours ago
- Check out this article from Blow My High: blowmyhigh.com/freehandprofit/ #sneakerlifestyle2013 #montreal #drunkoffshoes #freehandprofit 13 hours ago
- Check out video from last weekend from Boro Clothing x Ihustlekicks @ Sneaker Lifestyle 2013 youtu.be/q8my0Kv2nn4 16 hours ago
About the Artist:
Freehand Profit is an artist/illustrator/designer in Los Angeles with a healthy obsession with Hip-Hop, art & kicks. He is the creator of the sneaker gas masks*, MASK365, Guerrilla Art Squadron, Profit Ink.orporated Clothing as well as a founding member of the Fat Chance Crew.
Currently Freehand Profit is looking forward to the release of his first book - "Army of the Undeadstock". It will be more than 150 pages of full color photographs documenting his work over the past 2 years. Each mask will also be accompanied by a haiku written by San Diego poet, B(e) Selah. The book releases November 28.
*-previously known as 'The Branding Wars'/ also known as 'Army of the Undeadstock': the body of work consists of more than 30 masks made from deconstructed, highly coveted sneakers.