February means a number of things to folks, strange that it’s also the shortest month. Just yesterday most of us celebrated (or at least made an attempt to) Valentine’s Day with the people we love (be it romantic or related or just friends). I seized the day to make my girlfriend of almost 3 years … Read more
- FAQ with Freehand Profit
- Army of the Undeadstock
- Freehand Profit & Drunk Off Shoes present the Fire Red IV Mask
- Bomb Like an Egyptian...
- Freehand Profit presents the Boba Fett SB Helmet from #RISEoftheUNDS
- No Foolin'! New mask made from infamous Jordan "Bin 23" Vs
- Tiger Gas Mask - Mask 195
- Star Wars X Adidas X Freehand Profit - SneakerTrooper Helmet
- @SneakerNationTV presents "Phase 2" of the Grape V mask creation by Freehand Profit
- Does this remind you of your prom date?
- New mask by Freehand Profit made from Lebron 9 "Summit Lake Hornets"
- Rabbit Gas Mask – Mask 183
About the Artist:
Freehand Profit is an artist/illustrator/designer in Los Angeles with a healthy obsession with Hip-Hop, art & kicks. He is the creator of the sneaker gas masks*, MASK365, Guerrilla Art Squadron, Profit Ink.orporated Clothing as well as a founding member of the Fat Chance Crew.
Currently Freehand Profit is looking forward to the release of his first book - "Army of the Undeadstock". It will be more than 150 pages of full color photographs documenting his work over the past 2 years. Each mask will also be accompanied by a haiku written by San Diego poet, B(e) Selah. The book releases November 28.
*-previously known as 'The Branding Wars'/ also known as 'Army of the Undeadstock': the body of work consists of more than 30 masks made from deconstructed, highly coveted sneakers.