- FAQ with Freehand Profit
- Army of the Undeadstock
- Freehand Profit & Drunk Off Shoes present the Fire Red IV Mask
- RISE of the UNDS
- Freehand Profit presents the Boba Fett SB Helmet from #RISEoftheUNDS
- No Foolin'! New mask made from infamous Jordan "Bin 23" Vs
- Interviews & Publications
- Skull G.A.S. Mask - Mask 327
- @SneakerNationTV presents "Phase 2" of the Grape V mask creation by Freehand Profit
- About & Contact
- RISE of the UNDEADSTOCK: Freehand Profit Solo Show opens at @RSWDSD THIS FRIDAY!
- New mask by Freehand Profit made from Lebron 9 "Summit Lake Hornets"
- RT @UGLYMELY: Sneakers Lifestyle 2013 in Montreal organized by @DrunkOffShoes : uglymely.com/2013/05/sneake… cc @freehandprofit #sneakerslifestyl… 14 hours ago
- RT @RSWDSD: Photo: The Black Flip Jordan 3 mask by @freehandprofit has sold. Only 4 masks left. Email Info@rswdsd.com... http://t.co/hqc2yc… 17 hours ago
- @ninjacrayon I'm a huge Mononoke fan! 17 hours ago
About the Artist:
Freehand Profit is an artist/illustrator/designer in Los Angeles with a healthy obsession with Hip-Hop, art & kicks. He is the creator of the sneaker gas masks*, MASK365, Guerrilla Art Squadron, Profit Ink.orporated Clothing as well as a founding member of the Fat Chance Crew.
Currently Freehand Profit is looking forward to the release of his first book - "Army of the Undeadstock". It will be more than 150 pages of full color photographs documenting his work over the past 2 years. Each mask will also be accompanied by a haiku written by San Diego poet, B(e) Selah. The book releases November 28.
*-previously known as 'The Branding Wars'/ also known as 'Army of the Undeadstock': the body of work consists of more than 30 masks made from deconstructed, highly coveted sneakers.